The BBQ contest is sanctioned by the Florida BBQ Association and as such we used their cooking rules.
You can view the rules on their website by clicking here. Completing the application to participate means you have read the rules and agree to abide by them.
Competition will be in four categories: Ribs, Shoulder/Butt, Brisket and Chicken. You must enter all four to be eligible for Grand Champion.
- Arrival and set-up must be completed by the end of day Friday Oct.18th contest.
- Applications must be received by Ham Jam Charities before October 10th, 2019
- You will be notified confirming your acceptance to the contest.
- Credentials/Arm Bands will be issued at check-in.
- Additional Arm Bands may be purchased by cook teams at discounted rate
- Entry fees will be for all four categories.
- The $300.00 entry fee is for a 10’x10′ space $100 is added for a space 10’x20′ or larger. (Example 10’x20′, 10’x30′,etc would be $400.
- Let’s us know if you need additional space in the NOTES section of the application.
Complete the form below to enter the BBQ Cooking competition.
$10,000 in Prize Money
Grand Champion $1,500.00 + Trophy
Reserve Champion $1,250.00 + Trophy
3rd Overall $750.00
4th Overall $550.00
5th Overall $400.00
6th thru 10th $100 + Ribbon
1st $400.00 + Trophy
2nd $300.00 + Trophy
3rd $200.00 + Trophy
4th $150.00 + Trophy
5th $125.00 + Trophy
6th $100.00 + Trophy