WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING CRAFTER OR VENDOR APPLICATIONS
Check back for the dates for 2020.
CAN I ATTEND ONLY A FEW DAYS?
No. If you are accepted as a vendor, you need to be at all 4 days of the event.
HOW BIG IS THE BOOTH SPACE?
We have several booth sizes. Please choose a size for your needs.
Sizes range from 10’x10 to 30’x10′.
CAN I SHARE A BOOTH WITH ANOTHER BUSINESS?
No. Each vendor needs to have their own booth.
DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TABLES, CHAIRS AND SET-UP?
Yes. You need to provide your own tents (if outside), fixtures, skirted tables and chairs. Tables must be skirted to the floor on all sides.
HAM JAM RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Only approved vendors are allowed to participate in the event.
- Vendors have to comply with all the rules and regulations. Non-compliance will result in vendors not getting approved for future events.
- Vendors are not allowed to share their booth. Approved vendors are not allowed to sublet their space.
- Vendors need to comply to staying within their booth size. If a vendor needs additional square footage, they need to apply for additional booth space to accommodate their needs, subject to approval.
- Vendors are required to be present at the festival on ALL 4 DAYS. Vendors are required to be open during the whole event. Vendors are not allowed to open late or close or breakdown early.
- Vendors are not allowed to walk around the event to advertise their booth or hand out flyers or business cards outside of their booth. Non-compliance will result in vendors not getting approved for future events.
- Vendors are required to use the open top trash bin or any provided trash bins for vendors to clean up after the event.
- All tents and products for sale need to be secured at the end of each day. Ham Jam will not be responsible for any product or equipment left on event site. No overnight security will be provided for the vendors.
- Vendors are required to clean up and take all their garbage to the provided open top or with them after the conclusion of the event. Non-compliance will result in a $100 fine. Our Ham Jam team will be inspecting at the conclusion of the event.
- All vendors need to conduct themselves in a professional manner towards the attendees, fellow vendors, Ham Jam staff and volunteers.
- Use of generators need to have prior approval.
- For safety reasons, all tents need to be tied down to prevent wind to blow it away.
- Empty merchandise boxes need to be hidden or put away. No merchandise box can be in front of their booth where it can be a trip hazard to attendees or make their booth look unprofessional.
- Vendors must comply with all federal, state, and county regulations for their business.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable. No refunds will be given for weather.
- Payments are due 5 business days after approved application. If payment is not paid by due date, vendors forfeit their application and they will need to re-apply and go through the application process.
- Ham Jam is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred to the vendor’s property during the event. Vendors agree to hold harmless and indemnify Ham Jam against any claims arising from the vendor’s occupancy at the event.
For inquiries, please email: email@example.com